Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Busy Busy Busy


Oh, what a busy past few weeks I've had. Busy getting ready for vacation. Going on vacation - to Arizona - to visit family.


And now - adoption of a new family member: Mollie Mouse, a sweet dog. I found her online and fell in love with her. I emailed PAWS (Pineywood Animal Welfare Society) and received an email from her foster mom with more info. I knew she was meant to be my new baby. I filled out the paperwork while on vacation and picked her up 2 days after my return home from Arizona. She is such a good dog. Well-behaved, housebroken, crate trained, funny, sweet. Her only faults: pulls too hard on lead when we go for a walk and barking at "intruders" or who she thinks might be an intruder. We've got the pulling under control with a training harness. She still pulls a bit, but nothing like before. The barking. Well, I'm at a loss there. We'll figure it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment