Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dress Rehearsal

MSH is holding sign

Purses will hang on clothes racks from shower curtain rings.






In getting ready for the St Christopher Art/Craft Fair, I had a dress rehearsal. MSH and I put the canopy up in the back yard so I could decide on my set up.  I had borrowed MHSNL's canopy. We found putting it up the first time to be a bit of a challenge. But we made it. It took up the entire yard. It's 10x10. Our yard is about 12x12, not counting the flower (LOL) beds.  I used two stools and a 1x6 for one display, for the Tote-A-Tees. I used a TP stand/holder to show off the Tote-A-Treats. Risers were used to display the Vest Totes, and I used the coolest vase for the Milk Money (coin purses).  The shelf unit to the right is for my friend Robin, who will be selling jams and jellies. Here's a bunch of pics. Sorry for the extra space. Couldn't figure out how to move the pics around with new editor feature. I'm sure it's something really simple, but I'm stumped for now.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment