Friday, June 5, 2009

REcycle Milk/Juice Cartons


Storage. I use them for storage, the carton part. The tops I use for something else which I'll share later in a tutorial. But the bottoms I use for storing anything from socks to threads. I save my thread ends and serger thread ends because -- well, who knows, I'll probably work them into a project some day, or I'll share them with the birdies for nest building. The cartons, can be used individually or can be taped together to make a little storage system. I did that with the large Goldfish cartons. You can cover them with fabric or wrapping paper to pretty them up, but I just left mine as they were, as they're behind a closed door (of my chifarobe). I love reusing things like this. I just hate to throw away anything. You know, as soon as you throw it away, you're going to need it. I take after my dad. I think he had two of every tool ever made. Miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment