Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IQF-4


I wanted to give a shout-out to the girls from Go! Sticky. These two are super saleswomen. Fun. Informative. And not at all pushy. But they had a great spiel, which was easy as their product works great. I used it on my cutting mat to pick up lame shavings. What a mess it would have been without my Go Sticky roller. It did a great job. Of course, since they ran a IQF special, I also have the purse size and full size with extension pole. I've not used them yet, but know they'll work just as great as the hand-held size. Very cool! It's a sticky roller thingy that you can rinse off and reuse. No sticky paper to peel off and run out of. So it's a "green" product, too. It's from Easy Living Products, Anaheim CA (per the box) or Pine Mountain GA (per the receipt). Couldn't find a web site for it though. I guess they just make the quilt festivals and home show circuit. Anyway, I love their product. Hi, Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment