Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On the Creative Side of Things

I haven't been creating through sewing lately. I've cut out a Tote-a-Tee purse, but not the lining. I've been concentrating on my other creative interest, song writing. Yes, I write songs. Mostly Christian songs, but I have some others too. What's so interesting - well, hysterical really - is that I have almost no musical skills with which to do this. I don't play piano. I don't play guitar. I can barely read music, as I played clarinet in high school, but remember so little about it. It's just in my head, all this wonderful music and lyrics; and of course I sing them. But I'm learning more about it each day. And I'm finding people, wonderful people, who are willing to help me. God has a plan. I'm going to stretch beyond my comfort zone to see where he wants to lead me in all this. Yaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment