Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Big 90

Almost a month since my last post. Shame on me. NOT. I've been sooooooooo busy, and then not so much. Anyway...

My Mom celebrated her 90th birthday August 26th, but we celebrated for over a week. My sister and I took her out to eat at Cheddars the evening of her birthday.

Then on the following Saturday, we threw her a surprise shindig. Notice the decor, purses and handbags. So cute. Thanks to my BFF Ruth for saving the decorating day. We had fajitas with all the fixings and of course cake and ice cream. Yum. Yum. The whole family attended except MBGD who's back at school and MHGS who had to work. There were lots of leftovers for everyone. More Yum.

This last Friday, my sister and I took Mom to the Rainforest Cafe in Galveston. Oh, Yum again. Mom finally said we could stop celebrating, a week was long enough.

Thank you, God, that I still have my Mom.












No comments:

Post a Comment