Monday, May 25, 2009

MY CREATIVE SPACE - 7/4/2008



Thought I'd post some pics of my sew-craft-office room. I framed my Vestival patterns and added wooden letters spelling "CHIS" above them. These are on the wall above my serger. I will have to paint "Chis" though. The current white didn't show up as well as I had hoped. I think I'll do them in the same green as the matting in the pics.



I found some great pegboard. It's white, made from plastic. Great for my larger notions.


The cross stitch pics were done by my talented sister. I just recently reframed them.

The hat rack shows off my running medals, retreat name tags and some little sequin purses.


We just finished some major redos on our house, and I got the sew/craft/office space I'd been wanting. What I had before was just too cram-full of stuff on the walls, on the floor, everywhere. I culled out a lot and planned ahead for what I wanted to accomplish. I still have too much stuff, but it's better organized, and I can actually get things done. My closet is wall-to-wall shelves and storage drawers. I love my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment