Saturday, October 10, 2009

BEST LAID PLANS

I left the house today to attend a local church festival, thinking there would be arts and crafts booths, and thus local artisans to visit with. Even remembered my camera this time. Alas. It was a food and games festival, fun and well-attended. There were a few arts and crafts in one little booth, but no artists to visit with. So, I took off for The Hope Village Resale Shop in Friendswood to see what I could find. They have lots of clothes, plus household goods and furniture. Many, many interesting things. My fabulous find: Home Dec fabric, remnants on the long tube rolls. When I say "fabulous find," I am not exaggerating. The price was $1.00 per roll. Each had varying amounts of fabric, but frankly, anything over a yard is a great buy for $1.00. Needless to say I was thrilled. Bought 4 rolls. Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment